Jason Murphy, Owner
Since first being licensed in 1994, Jason has been passionate about helping buyers find the perfect home and assisting sellers in the marketing & sale of their homes. He has also been very involved in the real estate associations on both state and local levels. He was a graduate of the 2004 CRRA Leadership Development Class and was awarded the 2005 NCAR Rising Star Award. In 2011 he was awarded the Five Star Real Estate Agent Award, which is given to fewer than 5% of agents in the Charlotte area based on overall service and customer satisfaction.
As a Charlotte resident for over eighteen years he has put his local knowledge into the listing, marketing and sale of hundreds of homes in the area. Jason has built his reputation on experience and years of customer satisfaction. He understands what it takes to make their Charlotte dream home a reality.
Jason also holds both North and South Carolina General Contractor’s licenses which have been beneficial in assisting clients achieve the full potential of their real estate investment. As a real estate investor himself, he knows the “ins” and “outs” of turning an investment property for profit. And as a homeowner, Jason understands the importance of the details necessary to make a house a home. Give him a call today and find out for yourself.
- N.C. General Contractor License #59384
- S.C. General Contractor License #117114
- N.C. Real Estate Broker License #201727
- S.C. Real Estate Broker License #43997
- Member National Association of Home Builders
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member N.C. Association of Realtors
- Member Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
- Member Home Builders Association of Charlotte
- Mecklenburg County GOP Delegate
- Knights of Columbus Grand Knight 2009-2013
- Buildings and Grounds Chair St. Patrick’s Cathedral 2008-present
Chesney Baker, Broker Associate
Joanne Murphy, Administrative Assistant